TEA TREE OIL SERUM FOR DANDRUFF, DRY ITCHY SCALP, PREVENT HEAD LICE AND THINNING HAIR | Anti-fungal & Anti-Bacterial
- Relieves itching, flaking, oily scalp and irritation
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties fight dandruff
- Boosts circulation to promote healthy hair growth
- Mild enough for those with sensitive skin and color treated hair
- TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL (Use 12 drops to every ounce) WHERE TO BUY: http://bit.ly/2VvusDi
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL (Use 12 drops to every ounce) WHERE TO BUY: http://bit.ly/2sLuuLb
- ARGAN OIL (1-2 tbsp) WHERE TO BUY: https://amzn.to/2HdPp1y
- ALOE VERA GEL (2 tbsp) WHERE TO BUY: https://amzn.to/2NCMRvl
- ROSEMARY OIL (1 tsp to every ounce) WHERE TO BUY: https://amzn.to/2NErFoK
Pour these ingredients into a bottle, SHAKE WELL and apply. Massage it well into your scalp. You can do this everyday, bedtime preferably and leave in or rinse with lukewarm water. The smell of tea tree oil is a little bit strong, so you may want to do this before going to sleep or on days when you’re at home.
You can also add these powerful ingredients into your favorite shampoo/conditioner.
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies and I recommend them because they provide helpful and useful products, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
The contents contained on this site and in my videos are for informational purposes only. My personal experience utilizing these products or treatments does not constitute medical advice. Information and research has been collected from various sources to derive at my own evaluation. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.